1. Click on Afrodisiac mask thumbnail below for printable image.
2. Print on 8.5" x 11" cardstock.
3. Cut out mask and laminate or use clear contact paper for durability.
4. Cut out area for eyes.
5. Attach string or elastic to sides of mask OR glue mask to a pair of children's sunglasses - lenses removed (discard). (Hot glue works best.) You could also apply velcro to the glasses & mask - you will need fewer sunglasses this way and the children can interchange masks easily.
6. Go to a local costume shop and purchase an afro wig or buy one online.
7. Look out! You're about to have the best Halloween of your life*
*This costume is not recommended for married men due to the unusually-high levels of attention it will command from women.