Monday, November 2, 2009

BLAXTUBE, COMIC BOOK RESOURCES, and FRENCH STREET ANGEL



I did a couple of interviews about the Afrodisiac recently. One is at Comic Book Resources. The other is at Blaxtube. The site features a ton of blaxploitation related video content, like movie clips and trailers.

In Street Angel news, we have a review from France! And a video review, also from France. I do not speak French, so I can't be certain that these interviews are nice, but our French publisher, Le Lezard Noir posted them on their blog which leads me to believe they can't be too tough.

Just a reminder, Street Angel is back in print. So if you've heard of the book but your local comic book store was sold out...today's your lucky day! Tell 'em to get you a copy and one for their shelves while they're at it. Or order your own copy today! Thanks.

P.S. If you or someone you know wants to review the Afrodisiac, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment