Sunday, May 16, 2010

Carnegie Library in Oakland


Listen up, Pittsburgh Peeps! I'm flapping my gums at Carnegie Library (Oakland).

Date: Monday, May 17, 2010
Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Main (Oakland). I think it's going to be in the teen meeting room, but just ask someone if you can't find it.

I hope you can make it. I'll bring along some art, scripts, thumbnails...juggling equipment? This is a monthly event, I'm very happy I was invited to participate. Check it out. If you can't make it to this event, flag it on your calendar. They meet every month, cover different topics, have different guests, and basically talk comics in a way that's slightly different than your local comics store (and hey, combo the evening with a quick stop at Phantom of the Attic in Oakland before you swing by the library - that's my plan for tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment