Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TUMBLR and BIRTHDAY


I've started a tumblr to showcase various bits of odds and ends - things I'm working on, sketches, daily progress...whatever. Not sure how it will develop, but I thought I'd mention it for anyone that might be interested in that sort of thing. For now it will be mostly random images of whatever I'm working on for the day.

In other news, the second printing of Afrodisiac is almost gone. We've got a couple cases to get us through some shows this year, but if you want a copy, you might want to act soon! Ditto on Street Angel. Some copies were damaged in storage, and it looks like that second printing is just about gone as well. Thanks to everyone who has picked up the books. It means a lot more to me than I can convey in a blog post.

Finally, thank you to everyone who has taken time to wish me a Happy Birthday!

2 comments: