Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emerald City Con recap

I'm back from Emerald City Con. It was an excellent trip. The show was fantastic. Thanks to Jim and George Demonakos, who organized the show; their staff and show volunteers, who were always nearby to help out; and most importantly everyone who attended the show! The people I had a chance to talk with all seemed to be in good spirits, and that sort of positivity was infectious.

I picked up a few books and comics, including some cheap Kamandi reading copies. Met some cartoonists, caught up with old friends, and enjoyed plenty of good conversation, which I hope to discuss here soon.

In the meantime, two things I'd like to bring to your attention. If you're a podcaster, comics reviewer, etc. and want to check out Afrodisiac, please email me.

Second, if you can't find the book at your local comic book shop, consider instocktrades.com.

Enjoy this piece of killer artwork that I snagged from good buddy and cartoonists extraordinaire, Farel Dalrymple.

No comments:

Post a Comment